General Discussions
I happen to be at a company that is closing down for some reason. Is there some form of compensation I can get from this current company or the government?

The company I have been working has been laying off people over the past few weeks and I'm one of the last people to be asked to leave because the company is closing down for some reason. At first I thought some people were managed out because of performance review or cutting cost but it is way serious than that.

Is there a way to get some compensation as this does affect my income and also my state of mind. What should I do? What can I do?

The company I have been working has been laying off people over the past few weeks and I'm one of the last people to be asked to leave because the company is closing down for some reason. At first I thought some people were managed out because of performance review or cutting cost but it is way serious than that. Is there a way to get some compensation as this does affect my income and also my state of mind. What should I do? What can I do?
live preview
enter atleast 30 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft