General Discussions
How do you deal with a deadline to accept a job offer when you are still waiting for another employer to get back to you?

I am conflicted between 2 job offers. Both are good and meet my expectations but one is offering now and I am yet to get a reply from the other. Should I just accept the offered job or wait for a reply from the other one first?

I am conflicted between 2 job offers. Both are good and meet my expectations but one is offering now and I am yet to get a reply from the other. Should I just accept the offered job or wait for a reply from the other one first?
0

If both are good, then first come first serve? Is it you're waiting to see which job offering a higher salary?

Anyway if really you accept then later reject an offer, make sure you explain properly and inform fast. Never leave the company hanging!

If both are good, then first come first serve? Is it you're waiting to see which job offering a higher salary? Anyway if really you accept then later reject an offer, make sure you explain properly and inform fast. Never leave the company hanging!
1
23
1
2
live preview
enter atleast 30 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft