General Discussions
A job interviewer wants me to submit a short video about myself. Is this common now?

I find it strange to make a video and telling people about myself. Is this a common thing now?

I find it strange to make a video and telling people about myself. Is this a common thing now?

Ya i also encounter several of this type of requirement. I think its very relevant if its media-related position, like broadcast. Or even customer service roles, basically any job where you have to deal with customer or be in front of a camera.

Ya i also encounter several of this type of requirement. I think its very relevant if its media-related position, like broadcast. Or even customer service roles, basically any job where you have to deal with customer or be in front of a camera.

My company still not use video interviewing yet, it's already hard enough to get proper job applications much less expecting them to shoot a video smile

I'm a HR btw...

My company still not use video interviewing yet, it's already hard enough to get proper job applications much less expecting them to shoot a video :P I'm a HR btw...
live preview
enter atleast 30 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft