General Discussions
Would it look bad if I have answers to common interview questions written down in notes in my interview?

I'm going for an interview very soon and feel nervous about it. Is it acceptable for me to jot down notes and refer to them during the interview? Will that affect the result of me being employed?

I'm going for an interview very soon and feel nervous about it. Is it acceptable for me to jot down notes and refer to them during the interview? Will that affect the result of me being employed?

As a HR, i am impressed whenever job candidates write notes in the interview! It shows you are listening and you care. When you have notes, it shows that you are well-prepared.

Just don't use your phone to read or write notes, else it looks rude smile

As a HR, i am impressed whenever job candidates write notes in the interview! It shows you are listening and you care. When you have notes, it shows that you are well-prepared. Just don't use your phone to read or write notes, else it looks rude :S

Very good advice, Nadiyah! That's something to take note of! smilesmile

Very good advice, Nadiyah! That's something to take note of! :) :)
live preview
enter atleast 30 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft