General Discussions
I'm getting confused by my boss

My boss keep changing my position, saying that that’s her strategy (trial and error) to strengthen the organisation. How do I explain my position changes during my interview? Or should I just focus only on one job scope from my previous positions?

My boss keep changing my position, saying that that’s her strategy (trial and error) to strengthen the organisation. How do I explain my position changes during my interview? Or should I just focus only on one job scope from my previous positions?

You should be honest with your boss, and come down with a conclusion together. Sometimes, with honesty from both ends, and both parties see eye-to-eye, it is easier to come up with a compromise that not only benefits both parties, but allow them to grow as well.

You should be honest with your boss, and come down with a conclusion together. Sometimes, with honesty from both ends, and both parties see eye-to-eye, it is easier to come up with a compromise that not only benefits both parties, but allow them to grow as well.

I've changed position 3 times over the past 3 years. And as a strategy, it works! I've picked up so many kinds of skills and worked with all kinds of people. So just list what you've learned in your resume smile

I've changed position 3 times over the past 3 years. And as a strategy, it works! I've picked up so many kinds of skills and worked with all kinds of people. So just list what you've learned in your resume :)
live preview
enter atleast 30 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft