General Discussions
What is the main difference of education vs experience?

I have seen some people being paid high wages with their experience but their education level is just at SPM. Shouldn't a person with a degree or masters get a much higher wage than a person without a proper education?

I have seen some people being paid high wages with their experience but their education level is just at SPM. Shouldn't a person with a degree or masters get a much higher wage than a person without a proper education?

Actually the pattern is the higher your educational qualification, the more chances are you're underpaid. In Malaysia, at least!

I think many companies value experience more than education, that's why even SPM leaver can get high salary. The exception is if you graduated from a world-class uni like Oxford or Cambridge.

Actually the pattern is the higher your educational qualification, the more chances are you're underpaid. In Malaysia, at least! I think many companies value experience more than education, that's why even SPM leaver can get high salary. The exception is if you graduated from a world-class uni like Oxford or Cambridge.
live preview
enter atleast 30 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft