General Discussions
Why does my company have a high turn over rate?

I have been seeing new face joining and then leaving after a short while. Is this a red flag or it is completely normal for a company to be like that? i.e. Around 30 people joined the company in 2019 but by the end of that perhaps 20 something people left.

I have been seeing new face joining and then leaving after a short while. Is this a red flag or it is completely normal for a company to be like that? i.e. Around 30 people joined the company in 2019 but by the end of that perhaps 20 something people left.

I think it depends on the reason they leave and who is leaving. Like if top performers start leaving, then maybe that could be a red flag. Otherwise, it's pretty normal for Gen Z and milenial to change jobs frequently.

I think it depends on the reason they leave and who is leaving. Like if top performers start leaving, then maybe that could be a red flag. Otherwise, it's pretty normal for Gen Z and milenial to change jobs frequently.
live preview
enter atleast 30 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft