Designer
Slow Due to Low Spec Laptop, Is it my Fault?

Sorry I have one more question here. As I mention before, company did provide me laptop but it is quite slow and affect my speed to finish the design tasks. I give this as a reason but my boss seem not happy with it, and told me ask HR about upgrade. But HR ask me to wait because no budget yet.

I have my own desktop at home, but is it my responsibility until I bring it to office to work?

Sorry I have one more question here. As I mention before, company did provide me laptop but it is quite slow and affect my speed to finish the design tasks. I give this as a reason but my boss seem not happy with it, and told me ask HR about upgrade. But HR ask me to wait because no budget yet. I have my own desktop at home, but is it my responsibility until I bring it to office to work?

Hey Janice! I have been in a situation like this before. I think this depends from company to company but I think that if you're using a laptop for your office job, then your company should provide it. But if the company you are with is a startup, I guess you'll have to understand that resources are limited as they may require you to use your own laptop. For an upgrade, usually the company will allow it because it does affect your work isn't it?

Hey Janice! I have been in a situation like this before. I think this depends from company to company but I think that if you're using a laptop for your office job, then your company should provide it. But if the company you are with is a startup, I guess you'll have to understand that resources are limited as they may require you to use your own laptop. For an upgrade, usually the company will allow it because it does affect your work isn't it?

I believe whatever helps you do your job is part of your job. So bring your own desktop if you have to, after all as a designer the good works you produce end up as your own portfolio anyway smile

I believe whatever helps you do your job is part of your job. So bring your own desktop if you have to, after all as a designer the good works you produce end up as your own portfolio anyway :)
live preview
enter atleast 30 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft