Human Resource (HR)
If I need to follow up about an interview I just went, who shall I follow up with? HR or the interviewer?

I just attended an interview not too long ago. Just after a few days, I haven't heard anything and thought of contacting the company. The thing is, I don't know who should I contact and follow up with. HR or the interviewer the other day. What do you think?

I just attended an interview not too long ago. Just after a few days, I haven't heard anything and thought of contacting the company. The thing is, I don't know who should I contact and follow up with. HR or the interviewer the other day. What do you think?

Why not just try both? If one can't give you the answer, try the other. Don't delay too long or else you may lose the opportunity for the position.

Why not just try both? If one can't give you the answer, try the other. Don't delay too long or else you may lose the opportunity for the position.

Hello luke, I'm working in HR and I can tell you that very few candidates ever follow up, so regardless who you contact we do appreciate it when you do, and most of us will do our best to give you an answer. Just don't follow up too often until it's annoying smile

Hello luke, I'm working in HR and I can tell you that very few candidates ever follow up, so regardless who you contact we do appreciate it when you do, and most of us will do our best to give you an answer. Just don't follow up too often until it's annoying (:|
live preview
enter atleast 30 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft